If you love betting and have never bought a single Toto ticket in your life, you are missing out. Travel to Singapore or log in https://4dinsingapore.com and enjoy 4D Toto betting today! In this game, six numbers plus one “extra” number are drawn randomly from the numbers 1 to 49. In an ordinary game, you will spend $1 and pick six numbers. Prize pool is set at 54% of sales for a draw. Here’s everything you need to know about Singapore 4D Toto pools betting.
- Placing Bets. The primary idea of Toto is to correctly match the six winning numbers that will appear in the draw. Before placing your bet, you should understand some different terms, such as:
TOTO Group; it involves sharing the bet with several people.
Quick Pick (QP); involves randomly generated numbers.
Null; involves the deletion of your submission.
Toto provides different types of ways to place your bet, including:
- · Ordinary Income. This basic setting of Toto, which is ideal for beginners. The ordinary entry has no extra features that can help you increase your chances of winning. Each bet costs $1. The first step in placing an ordinary entry bet involves shading the six numbers you think will win (Leave the Sys 7 roll option blank). As Toto draws are held twice a week, shade draw 2 to play for the next draw and the one after that. Take your ticket and wait for boarding. If you want a faster way to place your bet, go to the QP option and get a computer generated set of numbers.
- · Entry into the System. This is an advanced game setting that will cost you from $7 to $924. However, entering the system increases your chances of winning by giving extra “power-ups”. Logging in allows you to select additional numbers to increase your chances of winning.
- · Roll System. Here, you will choose five numbers out of 6. The system roll includes an extra feature called Number Rolling (R). This number represents any of the remaining 44 numbers. The price of placing this bet starts from $44 as you will essentially be placing 44 different bets.
- Where you have bets. You can place your bets at any Singapore Pools outlets or dealers. You can also go online or call the hotline number on the Singapore Pools website to place your bet.
- How the Draw Works. The drawing contains several prize categories ranging from groups 1 to 7. Group 1 includes the ultimate jackpot prize of $1 million or more depending on the amount of prize pool money. If there are multiple winners, the prize money will be split equally within the group. Toto also provides a 7 bonus number to be loaded. Getting this additional number right unlocks extra prizes as long as you get at least 3 of the six numbers correct.
Now that you know how Toto betting works, you can travel to Singapore to enjoy 4D Toto betting.