Fiji is a great place to travel with the family. The weather is warm and the people are friendly. It is also one of the most popular international destinations for families with children. If you are considering visiting Fiji as a family, then this guide will help you find the perfect place to stay!
Fiji is a small island nation in the Pacific Ocean, located about 2,400 miles away from Australia. The country is popular with tourists from all over the world and especially those coming from Australia and New Zealand. Many flights travel to Fiji from these countries as well as the United States; however, if you enjoy traveling by boat or cruise ship then this may be an option for you as well.
Where to stay in Fiji with children
The best place to stay in Fiji with children is a look at a seaside resort Fiji Accommodation.
Many resorts offer beautiful beaches, swimming pools, and great food. The following are some of the more family-friendly options:
- Beachfront Resort – this type of accommodation offers direct access to the ocean for swimming or snorkeling. It is also close to other amenities such as restaurants and bars.
- Family friendly resort – a good choice if you are traveling with small children as there is usually more than one pool on site so you can separate them into smaller groups or at least keep an eye on them while they swim independently during their lessons with the instructor who will be happy to provide tips on how to not only improve your swimmers technique but also help build confidence in their abilities by allowing them time away from mum or dad dad (but never too far!).
- Beach villa – this type of accommodation offers privacy as well as a large space so that everyone can spread out without feeling crowded during meals together around one large table located within an enclosed patio area equipped with facilities of a barbeque where guests can grill fresh fish caught earlier that day. off nearby reefs!
What to do in Fiji with children
If you’re looking for the best place to stay in Fiji with kids, we break it down for you. We’ve researched the most popular activities and attractions so you don’t have to. There are plenty of things to do in Fiji with kids and here’s a breakdown of some of our favourites:
- Swimming with dolphins – there are several places where this activity is available, but one of them is Vomo Island Resort & Spa. This resort has a private island which makes this activity even more special. You can go swimming with spotted dolphins rescued from their marine conservation center or enjoy swimming lessons from expert instructors during your stay!
- Snorkeling – another great activity for families especially when visiting the villages near the ocean! You can also rent snorkel gear at most resorts if needed or bring your own if you travel light enough (if not rent). What better way than to see underwater life up close?
- Sailing – why not try sailing while visiting beautiful beaches like Beachcomber Island Resort & Spa? Their sunset cruises sail around the Fiji islands with drinks and snacks included in their service! It is an experience worth trying while visiting these islands!
What to eat in Fiji with children
Fijian food is very diverse. You can find all kinds of food in Fiji, so there are plenty of options for vegetarians, seafood lovers, and meat eaters alike. Many dishes contain no animal products and still taste great (including vegetarian curries). Most restaurants will be happy to accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies if you let them know when you make your reservation.
The first thing you should do is make sure you have a good idea of what kind of accommodation you want to book. There are many options on offer, from luxury resorts to basic guesthouses, so think about how much you’re willing to spend and what kind of experience is important to your family.
If you’re looking for a cheap deal but don’t want to compromise on quality, consider staying at a budget eco-lodge or motel. They may not be as luxurious as some other options but they’ll still give your kids room to run around—and if all else fails, these places often put on kid-friendly activities like scavenger hunts or cooking classes so they can they can stay busy while their parents enjoy some downtime too!
Other Things You Need to Know
Fiji is an amazing place to visit with the family. It is a safe country, and the weather is perfect for holidays. There are many accommodation options, so finding a place to stay should not be a problem. Fiji also has many activities for children and adults, so there is something for everyone!
Fiji is a great place to travel with the family.
Fiji is a great place to travel with the family.
- It is safe! Fiji is one of the safest places in the world and you can leave your doors open 24/7. Children will love playing in the water and exploring this tropical paradise.
- There are many activities for adults, children, and everyone in between. Whether you want to snorkel through beautiful coral reefs or explore rainforests full of exotic plants and animals, Fiji has something for everyone!
- There are many places to stay in Fiji depending on what kind of experience you want: resort hotels, campgrounds, backpackers hostels… the list goes on! You can even find luxury resorts if you want something fancy (although be prepared for high prices).
- The food is delicious! While there isn’t much variety since it’s an island nation—it mostly eats seafood—you’re guaranteed fresh fish every day, so don’t miss out!
We are sure you can agree that Fiji is a great place to travel with children. The weather is always good, the beaches are beautiful and there are plenty of outdoor activities to keep you busy all day. You may not even need to spend much time inside because there are plenty of options to keep you busy outside! If you want some down time then relax on your veranda or take a dip in the pool before dinner at night.